About Me

My photo
South Africa
Here you find personal poetry and stories, so share with me your comments or suggestions*

Monday 28 March 2016

REVEALING TRUTHS

In the corner of my heart, I feel my emotions  bloom.
The excitement of talking to you again late in the afternoon.
How my heart wonders at how your beats,
At many a time my mind ponders at how your heart feels.

We have travelled our paths apart together,
A friendship such as ours, ill forever treasure.
My heart carries worry at what I don't have,
It sits next to fear and lays Next to sad.

I look at you wear confidence on your shoulder
And see many great memories as we get older.
I hear the angel dance above, 
Can you not hear them sing of our love?

How great I imagined us to be,
How strong our seed to our lovely tree.
A tree with soft textured leaves
And I get to imagine all this for free

As I write and write and write
Of all the things that could be or just might,
The fear in my heart gets light
And the knowledge visit me that all will alright.

I worry no more if your heart feels like mine
Whether your mine or hers, ill love you anyway, it's fine.
I don't care if I'm allowed to love you or not,
I won't ignore what's in my heart, it's no fault
  
Every night I sleep to the same dream 
And every morning I wake up to the same reality.
You have me write about you,
And it scares me that you have no clue.

However, when the stars are aligned ill know the time is right, 
To share these truths with no fear that yours aren't a like.
So don't worry about me,
I trust that what will be will be

I manifest these emotions unto you to let you know I feel,
Do as you please with this information, but know ill love you still.
No matter the storm, no matter the rain
If we were meant to be, we will meet in that light again.

Though the price of loving you is free,
The price of letting you know is that you might flee.
So I converse with you in a poem first,
Because keeping it hidden inside is beginning to hurt.

Zamoe

No comments:

Post a Comment