About Me

My photo
South Africa
Here you find personal poetry and stories, so share with me your comments or suggestions*

Thursday 22 October 2015

Time

Time has taught me
Not to ask for more,
Very soon 
The ocean will reach its shore

Life has taught me 
Not to waste time,
However to soon realize 
Once it gone, it's impossible to find

God taught me
Not to give into temptation,
He will do whatever it takes
To strengthen our relation

Time has taught me not to ask for more,
 not to sore,
But to adore.

Zamoe*

2 comments:

  1. You're a good poet :-) The only thing I'd change is the last stanza (make it 4 lines)....

    Time has taught me
    Not to ask for more,
    Not to sore,
    But to adore.

    P.S. Also, did you mean soar (in line 3)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank will definitely do that_ and I meant sore as in suffer 'not to suffer'

    ReplyDelete