About Me

My photo
South Africa
Here you find personal poetry and stories, so share with me your comments or suggestions*

Thursday 22 October 2015

The sad truth

In the mirror 
behind the thin glass,
there lives hatred
as a result of the past.

I smile
she frowns
the mirror plays a sick game
called inside out

it never lies
its known for it truth
she shares reality
which is always a different story

I am standing,
she is kneeling.
I have a posture
she has no structure

she is the true me 
and I am the fake her
through people I see limited happiness
I see their plans of who should be

I'm afraid of my reflection
it duplicates me weak.
yet she wants to be free
she wants to exchange with me

how do I make her understand?
if only she knew
how hard it is to be true
from behind this thin glass

Zamoe*

5 comments:

  1. WoW!!!
    Lovely poetry, yet so sad��
    Let her out, it may not b easy, & it'll probably b painful, but it's BEST 2 let get out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eish sani , nice Zamoe too nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent poem. Keep up the good work :-)

    ReplyDelete